Over 60 minutes experienced art guides offer insights into the exhibition "Alicja Kwade. In Absence"
The work of Alicja Kwade (*1979) is inspired by scientific, philosophical and social questions. Her installations explore
models and constructs that form our perception of time, space and matter, questioning the potential for objective and subjective knowledge. This is the first exhibition where the artist has placed herself at the core. “In Abwesenheit” (In Absence) centres on recent works by Kwade that might, in a broad sense, be read as self-portraits. Her site-specific installation is the latest sequel in a successful format devoted by the Berlinische Galerie to in-situ projects by contemporary artists working in our city.
Current information about guided tours
For your safety and ours, we kindly ask you to observe the code of conduct.
Please note these rules for guided tours:
- Maximum 12 participants
- Please register in advance of the tour at the front desk.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept reservations in advance.
- You must show evidence that you have been fully vaccinated, have recovered or been tested negative for Covid-19 in a PCR or rapid antigen test issued no more than 24 hours ago.
- Completely filled out contact form (available at the cash desk) or with Corona-Warn-App
Alte Jakobstraße 124–128
- Jugendliche & Erwachsene
- Die Teilnahme an der Führung ist im Museumseintritt enthalten.
- In Kooperation mit dem Museumsdienst Berlin
Ohne Anmeldung. Wir empfehlen jedoch rechtzeitiges Erscheinen, da die Teilnehmer*innenzahl begrenzt ist.