30 minutes guided tour in english
Over 30 minutes experienced art guides offer insights into 100 years of art history in Berlin
Find out more about art from Berlin and the Berlinische Galerie collection. The Berlinische Galerie collects and shows art from Berlin. Painting, sculpture, photography and architecture illustrate developments from the Weimar period until our own day. They present a varied picture of the city, its people and its artists. During the tour you will discover interesting facts and background to the works and artists in our exhibitions. Our art guides add intensity and inspiration to the experience. In their company you will take a closer look and begin a conversation with each other. Art is, after all, more than aesthetic pleasure. It provides food for stimulating discussion and reflection about our society, our world and our personal lives.
Current information about guided tours
For your safety and ours, we kindly ask you to observe the code of conduct.
Please note these rules for guided tours:
- Maximum 10 participants
- Please register in advance of the tour at the front desk. Unfortunately we cannot accept reservations in advance.
- You must show evidence that you have been fully vaccinated, have recovered or been tested negative for Covid-19 in a PCR or rapid antigen test issued no more than 24 hours ago.
- Completely filled out contact form (available at the cash desk).
Alte Jakobstraße 124–128
- Jugendliche & Erwachsene
- Die Teilnahme ist kostenfrei.
- Ohne Anmeldung. Wir empfehlen jedoch rechtzeitiges Erscheinen, da die Teilnehmer*innenzahl begrenzt ist.
- Nächste Termine
- So 7.11.21, 11 – 11:30 Uhr
So 7.11.21, 14 – 14:30 Uhr
So 5.12.21, 14 – 14:30 Uhr
So 2.1.22, 11 – 11:30 Uhr