To visit our museum you need to show:
- verifiable evidence (QR code in digital or printed form) that you have been fully vaccinated against or have recovered from Covid-19
- photo ID to confirm the QR code is yours
- Children and teenagers: No test is required for children under 6.
- Those aged 6 to 18 must show evidence of a negative test performed on the same day or no more than 24 hours ago.
- For students up to 18 years of age, a student card or a BVG/VBB student/trainee season ticket can be used for identification.
- Those who cannot be vaccinated on medical grounds: Show a medical certificate confirming that you cannot be vaccinated and a negative PCR test performed no longer than 48 hours ago.
For events of any kind inside the museum, the 2G rule applies and contact data must be provided.
A surgical mask must be worn throughout the building.
We recommend observing a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people.